|Location: Falkirk, Falkirk, Scotland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Energy from Waste||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jamie Anscomb||Job Published: 23 days ago|
EC&I Technician required for a well-established Energy from Waste plant based in Falkirk. They are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded EC&I Technician who takes pride in their work with knowledge of the Energy from Waste sector (or similar heavy duty industry). The EC&I Technician will be involved in fault finding/ breakdown duties on the EC&I systems at the facility, maximising on plant performance. Using your previous knowledge on health and safety to the correct standard.
You will require an ONC/City and Guilds/NVQ Level 3 in an Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering discipline, including previous working knowledge of power generation operations and maintenance. It is preferable that the EC&I Technician is IOSH certified.
- Salary is paying up to £40,000 dependent on knowledge and experience.
- Bonus/ overtime is also available
What the role entails:
Reporting to the EC&I Team Leader, as the EC&I Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting, routine, preventative, scheduled and repair maintenance on electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, IT and digital control systems.
- Testing and calibration of EC&I systems and equipment
- Preventative maintenance, defect repair and interrogation on; DCS, SCADA, PLCs, emissions monitoring including any related equipment on site
- Quality control on all work carried out
- Providing tech support to the operations department
- Implementing your knowledge of HSE to ensure all working completed is up to standard
- Continuously creating and developing plans of progression
- Assisting with the coordination and planning of outages and shutdowns onsite
- Dealing with any reports which need to be completed following maintenance or repairs
This role is immediately available and will require someone with at least 3 years in the power generation industry operations and maintenance. Whether you a recently qualified/ experienced EC&I apprentice/ junior technician or an already established EC&I Technician looking for a change please get in contact ASAP.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.