|Location: Nottingham, England||Salary: Up to £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Energy from Waste||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jamie Anscomb||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
EC&I Technician required for a site which have huge expansion plans looking to doubling the capacity of the plant. They are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded EC&I Technician who takes pride in their work with knowledge of the Energy from Waste sector (or similar heavy duty industry). The EC&I Technician will be involved in fault finding/ breakdown duties on the EC&I systems at the facility, maximising on plant performance. Using your previous knowledge on health and safety to the correct standard. The EC&I technician preferably will also have some hands on mechanical maintenance experience as the site is wanting technicians to eventually be more multi-disciplined.
You will require an ONC/City and Guilds/NVQ Level 3 in an Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering discipline, including previous working knowledge of power generation operations and maintenance.
- Salary is paying up to £40,000 dependent on knowledge and experience.
- Bonus/ overtime is also available
What the role entails:
Reporting to the Shift Team Leader, as the EC&I Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting, routine, preventative, scheduled and repair maintenance on electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, IT and digital control systems.
- Testing and calibration of EC&I systems and equipment
- Preventative maintenance, defect repair and interrogation on; DCS, SCADA, PLCs, emissions monitoring including any related equipment on site
- Quality control on all work carried out
- Providing tech support to the operations department
- Implementing your knowledge of HSE to ensure all working completed is up to standard
- Continuously creating and developing plans of progression
- Assisting with the coordination and planning of outages and shutdowns onsite
- Dealing with any reports which need to be completed following maintenance or repairs
- Mechanical maintenance, repairs, replacement and servicing on boilers, turbines, conveyors etc
This role is immediately available and will require someone with at least 3 years in the power generation industry operations and maintenance. The site have a huge ambition to grow and adapt the current market so they need someone with an open mind who can also bring some ideas and experience to the site.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.