|Location: Altrincham||Salary: £30 - £35 per hour|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Emma Puddick||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Electrical Authorised Person
M56 - Manchester
£30 - £35 per hour
Contract until April 2022
We have an opportunity for an Electrical Authorised Person to work for an independent ITS design and consulting business that delivers operational outcomes for clients in the private and public sector.
- The Electrical AP will undertake the role of Authorising Electrical Engineer to oversee electrical safety, electrical disconnections, isolations and connection of new supplies.
- The Electrical AP will also co-ordinate any DNO works relating to new connections, relocating of existing and any installation of metering points.
- The Electrical AP should also be experienced and competent at CAT scanning to facilitate the generation of permits to dig.
Working on the Scheme: M56 J6-8
The main training required for the role is as follows;
- BS7671 18th Edition
- First Aid
- Approved Person Low Voltage City and Guilds course (PPL Training is preferred)
Desirables for the Electrical Authorised Person
- NRSWA certificate
- DNO authorisation they need? (e.g. up to 11 or 33KV?)
- HNC or C&G or IOSH
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.