|Location: Rochester||Salary: £25000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jordan Tozer||Job Published: 15 days ago|
Electrical Design Engineer
£25,000 - £40,000 DOE
Days - Monday to Friday
Electrical Design Engineer needed for an FMCG/Automation Manufacturer based in Rochester who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Electrical Design Engineer that takes pride in their work undertaking tasks.
The successful candidate would have a relevant qualification within Electrical Engineering and have a keen interest in within Engineering.
- Salary: £25,000 - £40,000
- Paid holiday - 25 days, usually keeping 4 for Christmas
- Sick pay
- Company workwear
- Training in line with job role
- Company Laptop
- Company Phone
What the role entails:
- Sales support
- Interpretation of customer specification
- Raising project files
- Project management
- Parts list
- Electrical drawings
- Panel designs
- Electrical layouts
- Technical files
- System manuals
What experience you need to be the successful Electrical Design Engineer:
- 2D AutoCAD
- Basic understanding of PLC's
- Basic understanding of pneumatic systems
- Good understanding of electrical safety systems
- Electrical design of low voltage control gear and single / three phase
- Generating bill of materials
- Fully proficient with MS Word, Excel, AutoCAD or DraftSight etc.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Electrical Design Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.