|Location: Stafford||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Loughney||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Electrical Engineer needed to play a key role in a well-established organisation based in Stafford who are looking to employ an experienced Electrical Engineer that takes pride in their work. The successful candidate will be a flexible and adaptable engineer willing to undertake varied tasks related to the support of the electrical design and surrounding system.
What the role entails:
In this role you will support the Electrical Capability to produce bespoke designs in support of the manufacture of a wide variety of equipment.
Some of the main duties of the Electrical Engineer will include:
- Design and development of electrical schematics
- Analysis of electrical systems
- Generation of requirements for electrical systems
- Electrical Schematic and design Capture
- Cable and protective device selection
- Electrical component selection, advice and review
- Undertake reasonable tasks as directed by the engineering and project functions
- Undertake engineering tasks as required by the project and the business in support of projects and programs
- Undertake internal and external meetings as required by the business
- Document appropriately the work and activities undertaken in line with local operating procedures
What experience you need to be the successful Electrical Engineer:
- Educated as a minimum to HNC in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
- Ability to work in a team
- Have experience using Zuken E3
- Have had experience specifying electrical components
- Have sound knowledge of Electrical standards
- Have good familiarity with MS Office including Excel
- Rapid learner, flexible and adaptable engineer willing to undertake varied tasks related to the support of the electrical design and surrounding system
- An understanding of electrical schematic capture and drawing review
The successful candidate would desirably have knowledge of electronics and experience of designing defence systems.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly, so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.