|Location: Solihull, West Midlands||Salary: £30000 - £37000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ashleigh Hicks||Job Published: 18 days ago|
You will be part of a collaborative team of over 90 Engineers and Technicians in the Solihull office and a wider 130+ Engineers and Technicians within the Midlands region. We work on a variety of exciting projects, across multiple sectors. These include;
* Sporting venues for the 2022 Commonwealth Games
* Grade A commercial buildings in Birmingham including Paradise, 103 Colmore Row and Snowhill
* HS2 Euston and Birmingham Interchange Stations
* Industrial Facilities for Blue Chip clients including Daimler, Benz and JLR
* Higher Education facilities for Universities in Birmingham, Warwick, Leicester and Oxford
About this career opportunity…
Working on a number of sectors, including commercial, industrial, education, energy, sport, health and mixed-use developments.
In addition, you will make an impact in this role by…
Aim to design buildings that maximise value for their clients whilst minimising their environmental impact.
Seeking new ways to increase our efficiency through automation and to offer new services to their clients through our integrated digital approach to design.
To achieve in this role, you are likely to…
* Be Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering, preferably Masters or equivalent.
* Be Chartered status through CIBSE, IET or other relevant body; or working towards Chartership with a Masters' in Engineering or equivalent.
* Have experience in the electrical services design on a range of projects.
* Have experience of leading electrical services design on projects.
* Have a wide knowledge of design of electrical building systems including coordination, spatial planning and energy performance of buildings.
* Have sound working knowledge of common electrical building services software.
* Have sound working knowledge of Revit MEP.
* Have experience supervising and providing technical mentorship to Graduate Electrical Engineers and Technicians.
* Be able to think outside specialism and integrate multidisciplinary requirements into holistic coordinated solutions.
* Enjoy working collaboratively in multi-disciplinary design teams, contributing to projects from inception to completion.
* Have good planning, organisational and time management skills to achieve successful designs to programme and budget.
* Have excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.