|Location: Rochester||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jordan Tozer|
Location - Rochester
- £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
- 25 days paid leave plus statutory holidays
- PPE + workplace pension included
Electrical Engineer need to the engineering team developing bespoke automated equipment from the point of sale through to final commissioning.
- Good understanding of industrial electrical principles including high current power circuits and low voltage control circuits.
- Basic understanding of PLC's
- Basic mechanical knowledge including pneumatics
Your daily tasks will include:
- Build electrical control cabinets from component level
- Carry out modifications to existing machines
- Install new or upgrade existing safety systems
- Work along side our design team
- Maintain safe working practices
- Self-motivated, driven, and able to work without direct supervision
- Able to understand electrical drawings
- Good knowledge of safety systems
- 17th edition qualification
- Self-motivated, professional team player
- Full clean driving licence due to our factory's rural location, own transport will be required
- Able to work away occasionally (Multinational) on large installations
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.