|Location: Portsmouth||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jack Pleon|
Electrical Engineering Team Lead
Electrical Engineering Team Lead needed for a leading Engineering organisation based in Portsmouth who are looking to employ an experienced Electrical Engineering Team Lead to providing design leadership for a range of electrical control and combat systems cabinets.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Electrical Engineering Team Lead will include:
- Developing complex custom product design to meet challenging requirements
- Growing and developing a sustainable product supply capability
- Demonstrating capability in delivering complex military products to the highest specifications, providing scope for growth with the success of the team
Lead the Electrical Hardware Engineering Design Team in:
- Providing engineering governance and technical authority
- Managing the processes of bid activity, requirement analysis and estimates
- Controlling quality, cost and schedule
- Design and integration deliverables
- Qualification and verification strategy
- Manufacturing support
- Installation and commissioning support
What you need to be the successful Electrical Engineering Team Lead:
In order to be the successful Electrical Engineering Team Lead and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- An understanding of all Software Configuration Management Policies, principles and processes
- A professional Configuration based qualification such as CMII certification, would be desirable
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Software Engineering function
- Hold an ITIL Foundation Certificate or higher
- An extensive working knowledge MS Office application
- Be able to work to tight schedules and budgets
- Demonstrated attention to Detail and Data Integrity.
- CM2 Accreditation/ ITIL
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Engineering Team Lead to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.