|Location: Wadebridge||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Danielle Glanville|
We are looking for a dedicated and skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join our dynamic operations & maintenance team!
This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a cutting-edge industry and join a leading renewable energy organisation as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer!
Job Tite: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location: Wadebridge, Cornwall
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
We are seeking a highly motivated Electrical Operations & Maintenance Engineer to join our team. Your role will involve planned and reactive maintenance on renewable energy sites, proactive fault identification, and performance analysis. You will contribute to our mission of sustainable energy generation.
- Conduct planned and reactive maintenance on renewable energy sites.
- Monitor sites on a rotating basis and identifying and responding to faults.
- Analyse site performance and implement operational improvements.
- Prepare detailed reports on maintenance activities.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- PV Systems experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Inspection & Testing qualification
- Methodical, accurate, and process-oriented mindset.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
Desired Experience & Skills:
- Training from inverter manufacturers.
- CAD software proficiency.
- Experience in communications setup and configuration.
Join us as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer and help shape a sustainable future and be at the forefront of the renewable energy sector.
Apply Now! And be part of a dedicated team committed to positive change.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.