|Location: Dartford||Salary: £35000 - £41000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Construction, Highways & Highways Electricals, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Beth Currid|
Electrical Maintenance Technician
Electrical Maintenance Technician required by a well-known infrastructure organisation, provide a variety of services within the transportation and built environment, The Electrical Maintenance Technician will be based in the Dartford area, being responsible for assisting with the efficient operation of the M25 tunnels by undertaking maintenance as required, reporting into the Tunnel Maintenance Supervisor.
The successful Electrical Maintenance Technician will ideally be educated to degree level in a relevant degree such as Electronics, or similar. If you have previous experience of this type of role within Civils that would be a plus!
Some of the main duties of the Electrical Maintenance Technician will include:
- To be able to carry out Planned Maintenance and defect repair work on a range of electrical equipment which includes Switchgear, Transformers, Pumps, Fans, VSDs, lighting and associated control gear.
- When authorised, to carry out switching on Connect Plus Services 11kV System.
- Complete switching schedules prior to any HV switching works.
- Read drawings and carry out fault finding and repairs without supervision.
What experience you need to be the successful Electrical Maintenance Technician:
- Educated to Degree level in Electronics (or another relevant discipline)
- 18th Edition of the IET Wiring Regulations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to observe all safety procedures and instructions
- A team player
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Technician to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.