|Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum
|Contact: Millie Jackson
|Job Published: 26 days ago
Job Title: Electrical Power Engineer
Pay Rate: From £40K to £55K
Clearance: SC Eligibility Required
Join a leading multinational company specialising in arms, security, and aerospace! As part of the Electrical Equipment Team, you will play a vital role in specifying and tendering equipment within the Electrical Power System. Your responsibilities will extend to managing the technical aspects of contracts, overseeing staged design reviews, and ensuring successful design completion.
Key Responsibilities of an Electrical Power Engineer:
- Writing technical specifications and supporting in the down selection and placing of contracts
- Liaising and collaborating with external suppliers and the customer
- Following design lifecycle management to ensure the delivery of equipment to specification
- Providing technical consultation to multi-discipline teams, suppliers and stakeholders on matters related to the power system
- Preparing technical reports, calculations, and presentations to communicate results and recommendations effectively
Skills, Qualifications and Experience needed:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in electrical engineering or related field
- Proven experience as a power systems engineer
- Knowledge of high power, medium voltage power electronics, machines, and drives
- Strong knowledge of power systems, including conversion, distributions, and generation
- Experience of working within a relevant engineering role to industry codes and standards
- Complex design programmes experience
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Power Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
If you are interested in applying for this position you must eligible for UK security clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.