|Location: Dudley||Salary: Up to £31463 per annum|
|Sector: Energy from Waste||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gavin Mortiboys||Job Published: 4 days ago|
Electrician required by an Energy from Waste and household recycling centre based in Dudley, who have over 25 years of experience in operating and maintaining. The Electrician will be responsible for carring out planned maintenance activities in accordance with the maintenance schedule and report any irregularities. You will also have the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with all departments.
The successful Electrician would require a City & Guilds 236(0), and NVQ or equivalent electrical engineering recognised apprenticeship. Other valuable skills include IOSH working safely and 18th edition wiring regulations.
- 28 days holiday
- Auto-enrolled pension
- Excellent overtime rates: Mon-Sun - time and a half, Sun and BH - Double time
- Call out £75
Some of the main duties of this electrician will include:
- Maintain and test all LV electrical systems
- Report any jobs and finding on Altair, report to the plant manager any emergency job.
- Carry out minor welding repair when required
- In the absence of the maintenance chargehand and the maintenance manager, ensure all work either planned or reactive is safely assessed before work commences and safety standards are maintained throughout.
What experience you need to be the successful Electrician:
- City & Guilds 23(0), NVQ or equivalent Electrical engineering recognised apprenticeship
- Practical experience of electrical work to ideally include small power and lights, control wiring to PLC/DCS systems, motors over 15kVA, circuit and cable tracing, working at heights and fault finding.
- Ability to read technical drawings
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Electrician to progress their career with a well established company. If you are interested in this position, please apply as soon as possible!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.