|Location: Wolverhampton||Salary: Up to £33862 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jordan Tozer|
OTE - £40,000 +
08:00a.m - 04:00p.m or 07:00-15:00 with half an hours paid lunch break
Days - Monday to Friday
Electrician needed for an Energy from Waste site based in Wolverhampton
- Salary: £33,862
- OTE - £40,000 +
- 40 hours per week
- Lots of Overtime available
- Pension - up to 6%
- On call bonus - 1 in 4
What the role entails:
- Carry out planned maintenance activities in accordance with the maintenance schedule and report any irregularities.
- Assist in the Implementation and monitoring of a preventative maintenance schedule.
- Assist in completing the scheduled operations programme for proving plant securities and equipment changeover routines, while ensuring tests are carried out and successful results recorded on Altair or job sheet
- Maintain and test all LV electrical systems.
- Effectively react to changes in circumstances and unplanned emergencies in relation to Plant and equipment in a safe and efficient manner. Overtime working may be requested.
- Assist other operation and maintenance personnel as required.
- Assist, prepare and liaise with contractors as the need arises.
What experience you need to be the successful Electrician:
- Some form of Electrical qualification - City & Guilds, NVQ or Equivalent
- Practical experience of electrical work to ideally include small power and lights, control wiring to PLC/DCS systems, motors over 15kVA (including testing), circuit and cable tracing, working at heights and fault finding.
- Attention to detail with the ability to effectively interpret data.
- Basic IT skills, primarily in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Electrician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.