|Location: London||Salary: + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Adrienne Kettlewell|
Fully qualified Electrician
Fully qualified with ECS Gold Card or equivalent
A rare opportunity to join a highly skilled and motivated team of likeminded engineers in a company that promotes autonomy and internal promotion. My client offers a wide range of extremely interesting projects that will keep even the most experiences of engineers on their toes across an array of different technologies.
*Needs to be fully qualified with ECS Gold Card or equivalent
*Highly skilled in Electrical Engineering basics from LV Distribution, Small Power, all basic containment methods and Lighting Control
*Have some experience or willingness to learn full end to end install and commissioning of the following systems: Fire Alarm, CCTV, Intruder Alarm, Door Access and Audio Visual
*Understand renewable energy technologies and cabling requirements for PV Systems etc.
*Very good personal skills - we have a very client centric way of working so building rapport is an essential characteristic.
*Clean Driving License and DBS Record.
- Very competitive salary
- Company Van & Expenses all covered
- Career & Development Training - any courses you would like to complete to further your professional endeavours will be covered
- 28 Days Holiday
- Very Competitive Pension Scheme
- Flexible and Optional Overtime - Earn as much as you are willing to work!
- Fully responsible for ordering of materials - no hierarchical structure stopping you getting the job done
- Yearly appraisal to help you get the most out of the opportunities we have and evaluate your remuneration.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.