|Location: Blackburn||Salary: Up to £34000.00 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zoe Warrington|
Electrician (Multiple Head Count)
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000 + training and development + overtime available + benefits
We have an excellent opportunity to join a world leading energy organisation as a maintenance Electrician. The site is based in Blackburn, you will be dealing with all electric reactive works at one of their contracted sites.
What you'll be doing
As a Electrician, your main accountabilities will be as follows:
- Help ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, maintaining up to date knowledge of H&S and environmental regulations and helping to achieve H&S target.
- Diagnose, fault-find, commission systems, monitor and assess ongoing machine/facility performance, through Planned Preventive Maintenance programme, identifying any additional works required.
- Assist in installing, commissioning, and servicing plant, equipment and industrial furniture.
- Carry out and assist in planned/reactive maintenance to onsite systems.
- Administer and complete relevant paperwork.
- Fair, consistent, and courteous attitude in all dealings at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure, take ownership of problems and deal with them to their conclusion.
- Ensure that all issues are reported to the Technical Services Supervisor/Technical Services Manager.
Who we're looking for in an Electrician.
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Must have completed an electrical apprenticeship with relevant qualifications
- Ability to follow instruction, work to plans (method statements), communicate, present and report technical information as appropriate to trade/skill
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Awareness of risk assessment and working safely with equipment
- Fully qualified electrician; Qualified to IEE 17th /18th edition
- Recognised Electrical apprenticeship and or qualifications
- Building Management Systems, PTS System, UPS/IPS, Safety Sources
- General and Emergency lighting
- Fire alarm systems
- Emergency standby generators
- Low voltage electrical distribution system and switchgear
- Working with Lighting and Small Power
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Electrician. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.