|Location: Cornwall||Salary: £30000 - £38000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Danielle Glanville||Job Published: 24 days ago|
We are looking for an a motivated and organised Electrician / Electrical Installer to join our forward-thinking renewable energy organisation based in Cornwall!
Job Title: Electrical Installer
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 Per Annum
Employment Type: Permanent / Full-time
Benefits: Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, PPE and Tools!
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- City and Guilds 2365-02/03, equivalent or higher.
- City and Guilds 2391 or equivalent.
- BS7671 18th Edition.
- UK Driving License.
- Methodical, accurate and process focused approach.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Computer Literacy.
- Flexibility for working throughout the UK.
Some of the main duties of the Electrical Installer will include:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on all asset managed renewable energy sites.
- Reviewing and monitoring all asset managed renewable energy sites on a rota basis, including weekend cover.
- Identifying, recording, and responding to faults, with a proactive, problem-solving approach.
- Management and completion of Low Voltage electrical design and installation.
- Completing analysis of site performance to make improvements to ongoing operation.
- Completing reports.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Electrician / Electrical Installer to progress their career within the renewable energy sector!
Apply now and contribute to our mission of creating a sustainable future through innovative energy solutions!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.