|Location: Dundee||Salary: Up to £19.52 per hour|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jordan Tozer||Job Published: 23 days ago|
Ground Mount Solar Farms & ESS
£19.52ph - 37.5 hours per week
OTE - £40,000 - £50,000 +
Days - Monday to Friday
Electrician needed for an Renewable Energy company to working the Solar Farm sector in and around the Dundee area.
The successful candidate would need to be an Approved Electrician (JIB Gold Card) and to have a keen interest within the Renewable Energy sector.
- Salary: £19.52 - £38,064
- OTE - £40,000 - £50,000 +
- 37.5 hours per week
- Door2Door pay - Your hourly rate starts the second you leave you home to the moment you come back.
- Overtime - x1.5 over 37.5 hours, x1.5 Saturday, x2.0 Sunday
- Paid holiday - 25 days + 8 Bank Holidays
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
What the role entails:
- The Electrician will be tasked with travelling to sites to perform planned and reactive service, maintenance and fault repairs changing or replacing inverters, modules, panels or cabling etc.
- The majority of the sites will be situated locally and progression is available to take further ownership of the O&M works - planning and scheduling visits and responding to faults and breakdowns. This position would suit an electrician that has solar experience, either from a service or installation background.
What experience you need to be the successful Electrician:
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent approved electrician status required
- BS7671 18th edition wiring regulations
- Any experience within Renewable Energy/ESS/Battery Storage/Solar is preferred!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.