|Location: Farnborough, Hampshire, England||Salary: Package|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Client Delivery, Defence, Electronics, Engineering, Space, Life Sciences, Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Job Title: Electromagnetic Scientist
Salary: £+ Package
Key Skills: Electromagnetics, Metamaterials, Antenna, Design, Modelling, Radar, Bid, Leadership, Science, Clients, Defence
An experienced Electromagnetic Scientist is required to play a key role in growing the Applied Sciences team supporting a range of disciplines, including metamaterials, stealth technologies and antenna design. You will be part of a dynamic team in a multidisciplinary research environment comprising of Engineers, Physicists, Vision Scientists and Chemists, providing high level scientific expertise (both theoretical and practical) within Electromagnetics.
So, what will you be doing as an Electromagnetic Scientist?
- Undertaking electromagnetic modelling of complex interactions on internal/external programmes
- Advising and establishing capabilities for EM modelling with applications focus
- Providing subject matter expertise in an area linked to the core business of the Electromagnetics Group - e.g., metamaterials, Antennas, Radar absorbing materials etc.
- Advising on the exploitation of technologies in commercial, civil and defence and adjacent markets, e.g., space, IoT, 5G, mobility, satcomm etc.
- Outreach/networking activities nationally and internationally, SMEs, academics etc.
- Undertaking bid development and bid writing to expand footprint in an area of personal subject matter, expertise across a wide range of markets (e.g., nationally, internationally etc)
What are we looking for in our next Electromagnetic Scientist?
- Degree qualified candidates, PhD level highly desirable
- Candidates with a strong understanding of:
- Electromagnetic modelling
- Electromagnetic measurement techniques
- Bidding experience for projects with scientific and technical customers
- Technical team leadership.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Electromagnetic Scientist, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Electromagnetic Scientist, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.