|Location: Ghent, East Flanders||Salary: €60000 - €70000 per annum|
|Sector: Space||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sean Tierney||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
Gold Group have an exciting opportunity for an Electronic Design Engineer to join a world leading space company.
This role provides an opportunity to join a small and enthusiastic team developing instrumentation for several space missions. The successful candidate will be an Electronics Engineer ideally with some experience in the space industry. Duties & Responsibilities
- Design analogue front-end systems for interfacing sensors to digital and power systems.
- Simulate analogue systems using SPICE models.
- Design to EMC and EMI requirements.
- Perform functional tests, and supervise EMC and EMI testing.
- Design large, many-layer PCBs using ORCAD.
- Write reports on all of the above for external review.
Education, Experience & Qualifications
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years' experience in hardware design
- Individuals with Space Experience in Industry or with a Space Agency will have priority in evaluation of resumes.
- Experience designing analogue electronics for metrology.
- Experience designing PCBs.
- Preferably experience with ESA specifications for electronic design and assembly.
- Experience in the administration of requirements for internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.