|Salary: £50 - £58 per hour
|Contact: Millie Jackson
Job Title: Electronics Design Engineer
Pay Rate: Up to £58/hr - INSIDE IR35
Clearance: SC Eligibility Required
Join a global leader in defence and security solutions! Within the function, you will be working with other engineers who have a collective wealth of experience across a wide range technologies and products and are happy to share their knowledge to support one another, ensuring opportunities for improvement are identified and best practice is upheld.
Key Responsibilities of an Electronics Design Engineer:
Some of the main duties of the Electronics Design Engineer will include:
- You will be responsible for developing cutting-edge electronic solutions for weapon systems. This will include on board missile sub-systems and Land, Sea and Air based Firing Units.
- You will be responsible for the quality and performance of the electronic solution together with providing cost and schedule updates to a project manager.
- You will have a sound track record in electronic design capability throughout the product life cycle, i.e. early concept through to production. The technical solutions you will implement will range across the Power and Analogue Electronics sphere of expertise and will be at both sub-system and board level.
- You will be required to liaise with other domains, e.g. Software, Firmware, Mechanical, Environmental, EMC etc. to ensure your designs perform in all respects to the requirements placed upon you.
What experience you need to be the successful Electronics Design Engineer:
- Ideally, degree qualified with significant post qualification experience in Electronic Design, development and delivery.
- Someone who can demonstrate the capability to lead significant electronic design work packages and have experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team with the awareness and understanding of the challenges that this may bring.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and knowledge of a wide range of electronic technologies and products.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders across the business.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Electronics Design Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
If you are interested in applying for this Electronics Design Engineer position you must eligible for UK security clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.