|Location: Scotland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Oil & Gas, Electronics, Defence, Nuclear, Engineering, Space, Process Controls & Automation, Technology||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Job Title: Electronics Engineer
Term: 6 Months
Day Rate: £DOE + INSIDE IR35
Key Skills: Electronics, Engineering, Repair, Test, Schematics, Test, Operations, Maintenance
An Electronics Engineer is required to play a key role in small team responsible for the maintenance and operation of electronic equipment. You will be responsible for the operation and repair (sometimes to component level) of electronic systems.
So, what will you be doing as an Electronics Engineer?
- You will ensure all maintenance activities are conducted safely and with adequate resources.
- You will support the repair, maintenance and operation of a range of electronic equipment and systems associated with noise analysis, including the GPS, Radar and radios.
- Report any defect or resource issue that affects equipment availability
What are we looking for in our next Electronics Engineer?
- You must be Electronic Systems Bias
- You should have an Electronics Qualification
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Electronics Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Electronics Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.