|Location: Luxembourg||Salary: Relocation assistance|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
Embedded Software Engineer
Embedded Software Engineer, experienced in C/C++, is required for my client in Luxembourg. They are looking for a talented, dedicated, and results-oriented Embedded Software Engineer who will have the opportunity to work with a multi-functional team on an innovative product.
The Embedded Software Engineer, along with the team will be responsible for the full development process; analysis, conceptual design, final design, through to implementation and final delivery of safety-critical software on spaceflight hardware and ground stations to ensure safe operations in orbit. It is essential that you have Minimum of 3 years of industry experience, ideally in aerospace/defence or industrial automation.
It would be highly advantageous if you have working knowledge of ROS2 and NASA Fprime, FPGA software design and implementation VHDL, and Verilog.
***Applications welcome from all locations with Visa and relocation support available***
C/C++ Embedded Software Engineer Responsibilities will include:
- Develop software in C/C++ to operate space hardware
- Own ground system and flight system software development
- Work hands on with space hard and software
- Support development of state-of-the-art control and perception solutions
- Specify, design, implement and validate top quality software systems, in close collaboration with fellow team members
- Innovate new ideas, track related research, develop new concepts, prototype ideas, and report on project status.
The requirements for the Embedded Software Engineer are:
- A Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or related field
- Must be willing to relocate to work from Luxembourg office location
- Must be fluent in English (additional language is a plus)
- Professional embedded coding experience using embedded C, C++
- Experience in code review and clean coder
- Experience with embedded Linux, User interfaces
- Experience with industrial robots/automation (is an advantage)
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer to broaden their horizons and work on some truly fascinating projects that will help shape the future of space exploration. Please get in touch with me now to register our interest of hit the apply button without delay.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.