|Location: High Wycombe||Salary: £35.00 - £41.00 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Communications||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Matt Henocq||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Medical Education Project Lead
7 month contract - out of scope
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To work strategically with the therapy area in the coordination and implementation of medical education events and materials, including development and execution of digital programmes, in line with EFPIA code
- Help disseminate medical education materials to OpCos where appropriate
- Responsible for the medical education project coordination of large/complex HCC sensitive cross border medical events (standalone, congresses…):
- Manage the set up and operational execution of HCC sensitive cross-border events, according to MESRL's expectations and interacting with other med comms. Digital or logistics agency, including overall event budget management responsibilities
- Together with event owner also manage customer interaction with HCPs/HCOs/Scientific Societies organizing congresses and third scientific party events.
- BSc or similar
- Familiarity with EFPIA and/or local code in country where based
- Fluency in English language required.
- Fluency in additional EMEA languages an advantage
- This position requires very frequent travel within Europe and other regions (~30% up to 50% during congress busy periods)
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational skills, time-management skills and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven skills at developing and managing varied relationships within and outside the company.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues that arise during execution of task.
- Very organized and process oriented.
- Awareness of, and advanced training in, Healthcare Compliance Business Integrity (HCBI).
- Knowledge of event creation and management in iConnect
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.