|Location: London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Tom Ratcliffe|
Engagement Officer needed for a multi-disciplinary design and engineering consultancy based in London and throughout the UK. The Engagement Officer will have management experience, with fantastic communication skills and have a proven record in building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, employees and clients. You will lead engagement projects both internally and externally including public events.
The successful Engagement Officer would ideally have a degree in a relevant field and/or 7+ years in similar consulting position. Professional qualifications/memberships are also desirable.
Some of the main duties of the Engagement Officer will include:
- Responsible for leading and delivering stakeholder engagement, consultation, and communications activity for a wide range of projects
- Responsible for ensuring quality of communications delivery from project inception to completion.
- Manage a team of Senior Consultants and Engagement Consultants to deliver innovative solutions for clients.
- Responsible for full project delivery consisting of budgeting, delivered in scope and to exceptional quality
What experience you need to be the successful Engagement Officer:
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management experience
- 7+ years' experience working in a consultation and engagement role; planning and implementing engagement and consultation strategies
- Experience of working within the Transport, Planning or Civil Engineering industry
This really is a brilliant opportunity for an Engagement Officer to progress their career with an award-winning, forward-thinking company. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.