|Location: Coventry||Salary: Attractive Salary + Excellent Package!|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 23 days ago|
Engineer - Motorway Communications
**Attractive Salary + Package**
I am currently looking for an experienced Motorways Communications Engineer, on behalf of my major client, a leading provider of technical services to the telecoms and infrastructure technology market.
If you are an engineer that through your engineering background, has developed an understanding of costings and pricing up works, we would like to hear from you! If you have the Motorway Communication technical knowledge and background, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to progress into an Estimating Engineer position.
You will have previous experience with to carrying out installations, reactive maintenance, fault rectification or commissioning on Highways Technologies such as:
- Variable Message signs
- CCTV Cameras
- Roadside Telephones
- Traffic signals
- Weather Stations
- Above or below ground vehicle detection system
Engineer - Motorway Communications Duties:
- Price various highways schemes from start
- Ensure NEC values/principles are used throughout contracts
- Checking supply chain estimates, agreeing additional costs / rates
- Set up contracts with supply chain
- Carrying out and agreeing measures / valuations.
- Produce reports
- Updating various Contracts and schedule of rates.
- Read and understand drawings (MCX, NDX or similar)
** If you have the technical background and knowledge to understand the costings involved, further training can be provided **
Qualificcations for Engineer - Motorway Communications role:
- Electronic / Communications Engineering background
- Degree/ HNC / ONC / C&G - Communications / Electrical Engineering
- Good IT skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Motorways communications / highways technology experience (as listed above)
If you have the Motorways electrical/comms background, please send me your CV or contact me ASAP.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.