|Location: Bristol, Bristol, England||Salary: TBC ON APPLICATION|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jack Pleon||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Prior experience of Maritime Combat systems Electronic Warfare ES and Countermeasure systems.
- Provide lead support to those MEWP Projects in Demonstration and Manufacturing phase, leading on Contractor's Design Reviews sentencing compliance for both Hardware and Software for the Electronics Warfare Sensors, Counter measures and Command and control systems.
- Scope and generate Technical and Technology specifications within delivery Statements of Works across MEWP programmes.
- Engage in Contractor feasibility studies, Design and Development activities, Interface Control strategies and Ships Combat System Integration issues to ensure compliance of suppliers with relevant Statements of Work(s)
- Execution of a Tender down-selection activities based upon the technical deliverables produced by industrial teams.
- Develop System Architectures and Requirement definition documents for EW programmes in Assessment Phase.
- Promote Open systems standards and act as an active member of the Technical Design Authority.
- Assist with the production, acceptance, and resultant configuration control of an requirements acceptance procedure (Verification, Validation Requirements Matrix (VVRM) created by industry in accordance with an agreed Integrated Trials Evaluation & Acceptance Plan (ITEAP).
- Monitor, manage, and report technology and technical risk on the projects. The candidate shall be familiar with and be willing to manage delegated Safety and Environmental responsibilities.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and ability to manage staff.
- Challenge technical assumptions to identify improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrate creative and innovative thinking to find solutions to technical challenges
- Manage Electronic Warfare Technology Strategy and Technology Roadmaps for the MEWP programmes.
If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.