|Location: Bristol, Bristol, England||Salary: TBC ON APPLICATION|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jack Pleon|
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Engineering Manager will include:
- Responsible to the Lead Engineer for governance and assurance of the 'safe and professional' status of the designs and their integration onto the platform.
- Accountable to the Level 3 Engineering Manager in the LEP team.
- Supporting contractor design development and decisions against the Contract System Requirements Document (CSRD).
- Conducting Assessment of acceptance evidence against the CSRD.
- Supporting, organising and running demonstration trials.
- Identify and manage engineering risk, including safety.
- Knowledge and experience of Electro-Optic systems in particular Thermal Imagers, direct view optics, laser range finders and optical displays.
- Understanding of the processes set out within Guide to Engineering Activities and Reviews (GEAR).
- Knowledge and experience of standards, guidelines and codes of practice relevant for the procurement within the CR2 LEP.
What you need to be the successful Engineering Manager:
In order to be the successful Engineering Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Prior experience working at a high level
- SC clearance
- Flexibility on site location
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Engineering Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Mechanical Engineer position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.