|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: £50000 - £80000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Engineering Project Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £80,000 + Package
Key Skills: Project Engineer, Engineering Project Manager, Suppliers, Contractors, Systems, Engineering, Defence, Military, Maritime, Cost, Performance, Program, Design, CAM, EVM
An experienced Engineering Project Manager is required to play a key role in managing deliverables from internal System and Specialist Engineering Teams, as well as suppliers and subcontractors. You will be required to work closely with internal teams and suppliers who have been tasked to deliver pre-defined products and deliverables and for the schedule, cost and performance of designated projects.
So, what will you be doing as an Engineering Project Manager?
- Provision of oversight and engagement on the design and development of Mission Systems and Training Systems
- Identification of Engineering scope and production of estimate to deliver
- Ensure that System and Specialist Engineering teams meet all schedule, revenue and cash targets
- Ensure that programme risks are identified and managed effectively to ensure overall programme cost, schedule and technical objectives
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership within the systems and specialist engineering teams ensuring successful, integrated support and performance to Maritime programmes
- Co-ordinate engineering changes through internal and vendor functional groups establishing cost, schedule and performance impacts to maintain coherence with the Programme commitments
What are we looking for in our next Engineering Project Manager?
- Have a proven track record in a Technical Team Leadership role
- Hold strong technical planning skills to lead internal projects
- Have demonstrated CAM and EVM experience
- Have a demonstrated ability to create and manage high profile performing teams to achieve objectives
- Have excellent communication skills - Oral, Written & Presentation
- Have an Engineering background on a wide breadth of programmes
- Have experience interfacing with military customers
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the Engineering Project Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Engineering Project Manager, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.