|Location: Kent, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Energy from Waste||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jamie Anscomb||Job Published: 28 days ago|
Enhanced Technician needed for a well-established, large Energy from Waste plant based in Kent. They are looking to employ an individual who has a strong knowledge of the Energy from Waste industry, strong leadership qualities and holds a HNC in engineering. The Enhanced Technician will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the site and supervising the shift teams. Will be a 24 hours shift rotation.
- Up to £50,000p/a dependent on experience
- Quarterly Bonus
- Pension Plan
- Shift Allowances
What the role entails:
Reporting to the Shift Manager, as the Enhanced Technician, you will be responsible for:
* Supporting shift team responsible for safe and efficient operation of the turbines, boilers, pumps and water treatment plant.
* Dealing with plant and equipment process changes to optimise conditions within health and safety and environmental compliance
* Carrying out routine testing of plant equipment and safety shutdown
* Providing technical supervision and assistance where necessary for company and contract staff engaged in work
* Diagnosing and rectifying plant faults
* Monitoring stock levels and dealing with quality systems on site
* Developing procedures and risk assessments within the IMS onsite
* Carrying out return to work discussions with team members returning from periods of absence
This is a great opportunity for a Technician who is looking for a step up into supervising/ management. Once fully competent as a technician the individual will be capable and required to upgrade to shift manager on a day to day basis. If interested please apply as soon as possible to ensure you do not miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.