|Location: West Sussex||Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum + + Bonus + Package|
|Sector: Medical Devices, Engineering, Life Sciences||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Enterprise Architect
Location: Gatwick OR Stockholm + Remote Working
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 + Bonus + Package
Key Skills: Enterprise Architect, Digital, Cloud, Azure, Web, Software Architecture, Bespoke Software, Docker, Kubernetes, Roadmaps, Medical, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Agile, Engineering
An experienced Enterprise Architect is required to play a technical leadership role, requiring considerable expertise in bespoke software engineering and architecture with active experience of architecture for digital, cloud (Azure) and web-based solutions. We are looking for passionate people with strong technical communication skills, the ability to lead calmly and decisively and influence others with articulation and insight.
So, what will you be doing as an Enterprise Architect?
- Delivery and regular refresh of components within a set of Architecture Roadmaps to guide product software development across all products.
- Definition of components within the Platform Architecture as part of the Roadmap
- Ensuring each Agile Train in software engineering sets off well prepared with appropriate Architectural runway specifications, models and guidance for contributed components
- Engagement with teams to facilitate and guide software architectural planning and implementation, to explain and illustrate Architectural roadmaps and strategy
- Address emerging new technologies in Roadmap contributions and technical plans
- Collaborating with research teams to ensure the Platform and general architectural strategy are well positioned to meet the needs of teams driving innovation
- To validate architectural mechanisms to ensure the business is fully aligned with latest regulations, innovations and industry trends and can plan key product requirements effectively.
What are we looking for in our next Enterprise Architect?
- Degree Educated in a Maths, Sciences, Engineering or Computer Science discipline
- Excellent technical communication skills, with the ability to create and deliver compelling written, graphical, and spoken content tailored for customers, senior-level management, design and research teams, or a large, diverse audience
- Good experience and understanding of architectural patterns for system and data organisation that are successful in modern digital web-based and cloud-ready environments
- Proven experience successfully directing architectural solutions within small teams and guiding large software projects to implement good architecture
- Experience of delivering innovation in product development · Healthcare IT or medical device subject matter knowledge is desirable. Knowledge of oncology is a big plus, but not expected.
- Experience of successfully delivering products subject to regulatory requirements and international standards
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Enterprise Architect, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Enterprise Architect, hit that apply button now!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.