|Location: Hampshire, England||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Hampshire, South East/South West + Remote
Competitive Salary + Bonus & Benefits
Enterprise Architect needed for a leading multinational defence organisation based in the Hampshire area who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Enterprise Architect that takes pride in their work.
The successful Enterprise Architect would desirably be educated to degree level, or equivalent professional/vocational qualification. You will have experience working within a business development (BD) focused environment engaging with customers and clients, establishing roadmaps, guiding requirements and strategies for them whilst developing your own businesses' pipeline for the future.
Two positions are available; one focused on maritime and one focused on land based defence.
Travel will be expected with this role as you will be engaging directly with customers at all levels. Where applicable remote working is available.
What the role of the Enterprise Architect entails:
Some of the main duties of the Enterprise Architect will include:
The emphasis of this role is on business development of new avenues for the company, and providing leadership to solution teams and SME's across key captures and proposition development. In addition it will be important to work closely across Business Winning, Project, Finance and Commercial functions. Key pre-requisites are having the ability to co-ordinate development of a clear strategy and vision, then leading and directing multi-disciplined teams across its execution.
What experience you need to be the successful Enterprise Architect:
- Has proven experience operating in an Enterprise Architect/Technical Leader role, at a senior level, influencing and delivering significant propositions to customers.
- Depth of skills and experience across Enterprise Information Architecture; able to apply this to the benefit of forces operating in the Land domain, defining how data should be governed, managed and exploited to deliver decisive advantage.
- Specific prior experience in Land / Maritime warfare
- Strong commercial awareness with good knowledge of how propositions contribute to the business.
- Experienced in selling propositions, including producing high quality bid response material and proposals, as well as leading workshops and presenting to all levels of the customer as required.
- Leadership of diverse technical teams, providing clear direction to ensure alignment and effective collaboration.
- Able to identify and articulate the unique selling points of the company's propositions alongside a clear value proposition, ensuring they are differentiated from those of competitors.
- Ability to "get stuff done": work through blockers, help the team work through issues and ensure that support is directed to the people who need it (i.e. be able to quickly understand issues and identify the high risk areas and work to mitigate).
- Evidence of building repeatable customer solutions/services that deliver profitable growth.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Enterprise Architect to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
In order to apply, candidates must possess or be eligible to obtain UK SC Clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.