|Location: Dorking||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Nuclear, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Taylor||Job Published: 27 days ago|
Environmental Advisor needed for a leading engineering consultancy with offices in Dorking, Bristol, Staffordshire and Glasgow. As the Environmental Advisor, you will play a key role in establishing how effectively the business controls are operating and assist with implementing value-adding improvements where needed. You'll be joining a team of experts, keen to support you in a role that will offer great variety and exposure to all of the functions within business assurance (Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental, Information Security and Enterprise Risk Management).
The successful Environmental Advisor would ideally be educated to degree level, or equivalent professional/vocational qualification. with prior experience of environmental management, with good working knowledge of auditing standards and relevant environmental management systems (ISO 14001).
Remote working is an option for this role, with an onsite presence required when needed.
What the role of the Environmental Advisor entails:
- Ensuring environmental compliance and best practice is achieved across multiple sites working to the ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Manage and conduct environmental audits and provide guidance on environmental legislation
- Monitor, analyse and report on environmental performance
- Provide environmental guidance and training to staff
- Business process improvement and risk management activities
The required experience of an Environmental Advisor is:
- Demonstrable academic achievement in Environmental management
- Working knowledge of ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Systems);
- Membership of a relevant professional institute, eg IES (Institution of Environmental Sciences) or IEMA (Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment) etc.
- Facilitation skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365, including Teams and Sharepoint
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Environmental Advisor to progress their career . If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.