|Location: Bristol||Salary: TBC ON APPLICATION|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jack Pleon||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Bristol / Remote Working
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Environmental Practitioner will include:
- Defence environmental practitioner to support my client in delivering environmental support and guidance across the portfolio.
- You will be required to support development of environmental artefacts, development of strategies and provision of advice and guidance across the portfolio.
- Recognised practitioner or higher by an environmental professional body
- Experience in applying MOD policy and process, including POEMS
- Experience of developing compliance arguments against environmental standards (including legislation, regulation, MOD policy and defence regulations)
- Ability to facilitate SQEP body reviews and assessments
- Ability to communicate and lead technical discussions with all levels within the business
- Air domain
- Degree qualified or higher in an environmental related discipline
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Environmental Practitioner position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.