|Location: England||Salary: £15 - £17 per annum + Other Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jordan Tozer||Job Published: 14 days ago|
EPC Site Supervisor - Permanent opportunity
Location - Mobile role to cover UK and Europe
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company in the Renewable Energy & Solar PV industry.
Our client are offering a competitive salary plus benefits including; overtime x 1.5, van, fuel card, tools, laptop, phone. Also on offer is additional training and qualifications.
- Pension: 8% (5% employee and 3% employer) Joint Pension contribution.
- Holidays: 22 days (plus 8 bank Holidays)
- Insurance (DIS): Annual Salary x 3
- Execution of site HSE inductions, toolbox talks, risk assessments and method statements.
- Responsible for on-site HSE Conditions throughout the project
- HSE compliance monitoring.
- Site HSE training.
- Monitoring subcontractor performance in line with project programmes.
- Site HSE and performance reports.
- Site HSE incident investigation.
- Welfare set up and maintenance.
- Contractor and supplier coordination and supervision.
- Reporting/flagging HSE issues to the HSE team, OPS Manager and Project Manager.
- Stakeholder management support from a site level.
- Quality assurance in accordance with Major Projects procedures and expectations
- Understanding site drawings, SLD's, data sheets, programmes and workflows
- Working on sites across the UK and Europe.
- Carry out physical work tasks when required.
- Driving licence (over 21+ years for vehicle insurance purposes)
- Proven supervisory experience with a multi skilled team.
- Previous experience working within the renewable energy sector.
- Risk assessment and Method statement training
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.