|Location: Cambridgeshire||Salary: £550 - £600 per day|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Client Delivery, Medical Devices, Life Sciences||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Job Title: Epidemiology Associate Director
Location: Cambridgeshire + Remote Working
Term: Initial 6 Months
Hours: 37 Per Week
Day Rate: £550 - £600
Key Skills: Epidemiology, Design, Management, Analysis, Pharmaceutical, PhD, MSC, Medical, Scientific, Research, Vendor Management, Medical Evidence
An experienced Epidemiology Associate Director is required to play a pivotal role in channelling scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients' lives. Major activities included in this role: critical appraisal and synthesis of relevant epidemiological literature; design, initiation, management, conduct, analysis, and reporting of epidemiological studies, including observational and interventional studies; and development of medical evidence plans to fill critical knowledge gaps, including support to specialized areas (e.g., biomarker development, disease modelling, & health economics).
What are we looking for in our next Epidemiology Associate Director?
- PhD. or equivalent in epidemiology or related health science field and a minimum of 5 years of experience in the health care environment. Alternatively, an MSc or MPH with more than 10 years of experience in the health care environment
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or in closely related academic epidemiological research
- Experience managing complex medical evidence plans
- Sustained productivity in epidemiological research as manifest by successful design, execution, and publication of original epidemiological research relevant to drug discovery and development (e.g., drug safety) or commercialization in peer-reviewed journal
- Experience in utilizing secondary data and also conducting primary data collection studies
- Emerging recognition by the external scientific communities as an expert in the application of epidemiology to areas relevant to drug development and commercialization
- Sustained record of epidemiological productivity at a strategic as well as an operational level
- Able to effectively engage and consult with recognized key external scientific experts
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Epidemiology Associate Director, this is the opportunity for you!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.