|Location: Gloucestershire, England||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Amar Jawaid|
Job Title: EPOS Field Engineer
Location: Gloucestershire (Field Based)
Job type: Permanent/Full time
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
EPOS Field Engineer needed for a well established organisation based in Gloucestershire who are looking to employ an experienced EPOS Field Engineer.
The successful EPOS Field Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Poole Car
- Bonus scheme
- Discounted/free food
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- Wellness programs
- Life insurance
Some of the main duties of the EPOS Field Engineer will include:
- Execute event technical solutions, working to instructions from Operations Manager
- Install EPOS/PDQ solutions within a temporary environment, providing full capability and user training to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure deployed solutions are PCI compliant where required.
- Ensure that all technological solutions are tested and in correct working order prior to live event.
- Provide end user training on how to utilise and make best use of the technology being deployed to them.
- Provide clear briefings and communication to clients and end users on how the system is setup/performing/operating.
- Provide on-site technical support for the deployed infrastructure during an event, monitoring performance, diagnosing and fixing issues as they arise, providing a fast response service to issues and queries.
- Undertake the breakdown of event/venue specific equipment including the de-rigging and storage of any mobile technology upon completion.
- Install both fibre and copper cabling throughout a venue as required and deploy WIFI connectivity.
- Escalate technical and operational issues are escalated in a timely fashion to your line manager.
- Maintain all tools, equipment and spares in a secure, organised and accessible state.
- Report any concerns regarding the suitability, security or use of company hardware and ICT to your line manager.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of emerging technology trends and developments in areas of interest and relevance to the business.
- Undertake the build-up of venue specific requirements, including the positioning, installation, allocation and operation of technical equipment and the asset tracking of such equipment.
- Provide Workshop based equipment maintenance during non-Event time as required.
In order to be the successful EPOS Field Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- A full UK Driving licence
- Experience with EPOS/PDQ systems
- Field engineering experience
- Networking & Cabling experience
- Setting up EPOS/PDQ equipment
- Configuring & Troubleshooting EPOS/PDQ Systems
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an EPOS Field Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.