|Location: Guildford, Surrey||Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
£70k to £80k + package
I have an exciting opportunity for an Estimator with experience in highways projects to join a leading main contractor on a secured framework in Surrey. As the Estimator, you'll be working on pricing up a variety of projects valued from £500k to £10m covering small structures, street lighting, bridge repairs and maintenance and surfacing works.
As the Estimator, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day to day estimating requirements for the improvements team and overseeing queries from stakeholders
- Supporting the asset management plans and providing an accurate estimating function
- Monitoring the estimating procedures within this part of the business
- Provide advice and support to the development of the commercial strategy
- Managing and updating Candy (the estimating software package)
In return, the successful Estimator can expect an exciting career that includes exposure to a variety of different projects, ongoing career progression reviews with realistic goals to get to Senior Estimator and a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £70k to £80k (depending on experience)
- Car allowance of £5k
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Discretionary bonus
Estimators considering this opportunity will need to have experience of working in a similar role within the highways, utilities or civil engineering sectors. You'll need excellent communication skills and capable of building trusting, professional relationships with colleagues, clients and stakeholders and have a sound commercial understanding.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's top performing main contractors. Get in touch today to ensure you don't miss out.