|Location: Cambridge||Salary: £400 - £500 per day|
|Type: Contract||Contact: James Giblin|
Evidence Delivery Associate Director
Initial remote working then 3 days in the office
Contract - 12 Months - £500 - £600 per day
Evidence Delivery Associate Director needed for a leading Pharmaceuticals organisation based in Cambridge who are looking to employ an experienced Evidence Delivery Associate Director who will Deliver studies to agreed timelines (scorecard), within the approved budget.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Evidence Delivery Associate Director will include:
The successful candidate will be asked to lead 1-3 multi-disciplinary multi-national study delivery teams (including participants from the external 'preferred partner' CRO chosen to deliver the study: which could be Parexel, Covance or IQivia) in the Oncology arena. They will be held accountable by company for leading this team in successfully executing the planning, delivery and reporting of one/more oncology studies which will either be interventional or observational in nature.
What you need to be the successful Evidence Delivery Associate Director:
In order to be the successful Evidence Delivery Associate Director and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- At least 4 years hand-on experience leading & project managing a multi-disciplinary, multi-national virtual team responsible for the delivery of multi-national, multi-site clinical (or evidence generating) trials
- At least 7 years hands-on experience in clinical research (or evidence generation) activities in total (which may include project managing a single country with multiple participating sites and monitoring of those sites)
- At least 3 years' experience in the Oncology Therapy area, ideally in a project managerial role looking after multi-national clinical trials or evidence generation trials.
- Proven project management expertise.
- Very good knowledge of the aspects of the Clinical Study Delivery process, international ICH/GCP guidelines and the Drug Development industry.
- Good medical knowledge in Oncology
Nice to have:
- Some professional project management accreditation (e.g. PMP, APMP, PRINCE 2 Practitioner) but this is an ideal
- Previous experience working with studies aimed at generating evidence (ie Phase IIIb/Phase IV studies) would also be an ideal.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Evidence Delivery Associate Director to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.