|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Exhibition Marketing Executive | Media | Permanent | Crawley | £22,000 - £25,000
My client, a media company based in Crawley, are seeking an Exhibition Marketing Executive. Thsi role is permanent and will be paying £22,000- £25,000 pa.
This role will be a varied exhibition marketing executive position and will take responsibility for developing & coordinating marketing and advertising campaigns, maintaining databases, conducting research and analysing data, social media scheduling & to take on full ownership of our third-party partnerships
Key responsibilties - Exhibition Marketing Executive:
- To monitor sales lead generation emails: providing feedback on success (delivery, open and click-through rates), plus testing, monitoring and tracking of responses through to conclusion. Analyse email subject lines, content and links and make suitable suggestions to move forward and improve campaigns
- Coordinate social media marketing activity (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest
- Work with Marketing Execs to set up and analyse PPC/online advertising campaigns
- Prepare presentation materials for exhibitor/advertiser meetings
- Work with Marketing Execs and HOM to deliver exhibitor marketing assets.
- To be the central point of contact for exhibitor marketing queries, dealing with calls/emails or fielding to colleagues within the marketing team
- To assist in the production and delivery of onsite marketing materials - liaising with designers, proofing artwork, dealing with printers and couriers
Ideal Exhibition Marketing Executives will display:
- Experience delivering marketing campaigns - ideally within events/exhibitions
- Preferably a graduate or with a professional qualification in marketing or equivalent
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and budgets
- Team player with the ability to build good working relationships internally and externally
- Executional excellence with immaculate attention to detail
- Good creative judgement and copy-writing flair
- Ability quickly to understand the market, our key audiences and their needs
- Organised with good timekeeping
This is a fantastic opportunity for an exhibition marketing executive to join an exciting organisation during a period of natural growth.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.