|Location: Southall, London||Salary: £1 - £2 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Aaron Stone|
Export Compliance Officer
Export Compliance Officer needed for a leading Aerospace/Electronics organisation based in Middlesex who are looking to employ an experienced Export Compliance Officer with an in-depth knowledge of
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Data Quality Analyst will include:
- Perform regulatory analysis to determine proper jurisdiction and appropriate classification of hardware, software and technology.
- Carry out and manage due diligence checks on agents, customers, suppliers and service providers.
- Review technical data that is being proposed for transfer or export to assess technical content and make appropriate classification and export licence determinations.
- Prepare export licence applications and authorisations, including SIEL licences.
- Check Customs documentation and update tracking spreadsheets and the company ERP system accordingly, ready for HMRC and UK DIT Export Control compliance reports and audits.
- Track status of all export authorisation requests from internal request to Governmental approval to close of licence/authorisation, as appropriate.
- Provide support with the request of end-user undertakings and address queries raised by Customer Services and/or PCS customers related to the undertakings.
- Assist in updating and maintaining the company ERP system with the correct export control classifications, tariff codes, end-user undertakings, export licences and export control statements.
- As a member of the Trade Compliance Team, serve as a focal point for export compliance queries.
- Assist with the management of PCS' trade compliance system, including updates to the relevant processes.
- Complete Export Classification Questionnaires and End-User Certificates for customers and suppliers.
- Raise relevant Customs documentation required for exhibitions, demonstrations, trials, supplier returns and exports of military technical data.
- Undertake any other tasks as required to support the PCS business.
What you need to be the successful Export Compliance Officer:
In order to be the successful Export Compliance Officer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience in trade compliance procedures and documentation
- Ability to build productive relationships at all levels inside and outside the organisation
- Ability to design, develop and maintain processes and procedures
- Ability to problem solve independently and as part of a team
- Highly organised
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage varying workload
- Relevant experience in expert compliance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Export Compliance Officer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please call me on 01342 330554 if interested
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.