|Location: Farnborough||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Taylor||Job Published: 23 days ago|
M&E Facilities Engineer needed for a leading defence engineering organisation based in Farnborough who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded M&E Facilities Engineer that takes pride in their work.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant engineering/technical qualification, and have a background in either FM or building services.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Facilities Engineer - Mechanical and Electrical will include:
- Provide maintenance support (including installations; planned, preventive & corrective maintenance) in relation to site services, plant / equipment & buildings
- Deliver specialist technical maintenance support & services in relation to building plant / equipment
- Prioritisation of work programme to satisfy business needs
- Form part of the on-call rota within the Maintenance Team
- Ensure robust application of health, safety & environmental procedures & processes
- Ensure maintenance standards and quality of work delivered are to the required level
- Oversee the conduct of contractors on site; monitoring the implementation & performance of tasks allocated
What experience you need to be the successful Facilities Engineer - Mechanical and Electrical:
- Engineering / Technical qualification: Apprenticeship or NVQ Level 3 (in a relevant discipline electrical or mechanical)
- Good knowledge and level of competency in other areas of building services (BMS, electrical or mechanical services)
- Competent Microsoft Office Suite User
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions
- Full clean driving license
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Facilities Manager - mechanical and electrical to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
In order to apply for this role, applicants must be eligible to undergo and obtain a high level of UK Security Clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.