|Location: Bedworth||Salary: £competitive + benefits|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Brogan McPake||Job Published: 26 days ago|
Fibre Engineer / Supervisor - Highways
Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Looking for a new exciting opportunity where you can hit the ground running? We have the role for you...
We are now looking for a Fibre Engineer / Supervisor to join where you'll be based around the Midlands working on numerous different telecom projects.
Key Duties for the Fibre Engineer / Supervisor - Highways
- Responsible for supervision of planned and reactive maintenance on motorways / highways telecommunications infrastructure (fibre, copper)
- Plan and deliver maintenance works
- Provide technical support to maintenance teams, resolving any issues that arise
- Co-ordinating teams of both directly employed and subcontract labour, to ensure that operational and financial targets and deadlines are met and that the works and services are implemented in accordance with the contract requirements.
Key skills and Experience:
- HNC / City & Guilds or BTEC in telecommunications, fibre optic or similar relevant industry
- Fault management and resolution
- Computer literate, Microsoft Excel & Word
- Proven supervisory experience within telecommunications
- Ability to use initiative and make critical decisions under pressure
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Understanding of cost and value
- Understanding of planning and programming works
- Previous maintenance experience on fibre and copper
If you have telecommunications experience on the highways and would like to know more, please get in contact ASAP!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.