|Location: Slough||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Competitive + Excellent Benefits
South East (Regular travel between sites in Ipswich, Slough and Swindon)
Our client has an excellent opportunity for a Fibre Manager to join an exciting new journey to their business. This role will require regular travel, so having a drivers license and being happy to commute is essential.
Key Duties for the Fibre Manager:
- Responsible for the installation of telecoms FTTH infrastructure; including cabling, splicing and testing.
- This includes working closely with our project teams, to ensure that technical requirements are understood and met
- Ensure operational programme requirements are delivered and that financial targets are realised, all in accordance with the requirements of our fibre installation Contracts.
- In addition, the Fibre Manager will mentor and develop our Fibre Supervisors and will establish and grow a directly employed fibre installation capability.
Skill and Experience for the Fibre Manager role:
- Management Experience in delivering private and affordable projects and managing a number of complex developments concurrently
- Understanding of cost and value
- Understanding of programming
- Relevant Fibre and Telecoms training to current standards
- Computer literacy
- Management techniques
- Ability to use initiative, confident
- Discretion and confidentiality
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.