|Location: Harrogate||Salary: car allowance, fuel card|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Yasmin Bourne|
Fibre Supervisor -
Fibre Supervisor for a well-known full fibre broadband provider. The client has recently secured £250 million pound in investment and expanding massively so you would very much be joining at the right time. They are on the look out of an Installation Supervisor based in Harrogate who are experienced at ensuring that work is completed in accordance with all relevant specifications (e.g. Openreach, NRSWA etc).
We are looking for forward thinking, enthusiastic individuals to join our team. You will be keen to learn, adaptable and excited to be part of our fast growing organisation.
- Salary: £37,500 per annum
- Company Van / Fuel card
- 25 days paid holiday.
- Private medical
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Health Screening
- Manage works in line with Programme
- Experienced with the use of Fusion splicing - Fujikura 60s, 70s or similar.
- Maintain productivity objectives as set by the Project Manager
- Manage gangs on site for FTTH Fibre installations including management of subcontractors
- Run full H&S audits on site, ensuring compliance to NRSWA legislation
- Capture and document all changes to design and liaise with Design and Construction teams
- Co-ordinate, capture and present the financial sign-off for the completed works by the Sub-contractor for the Application for Payment
- Update daily and weekly reports, reviewing them against the project delivery milestones, highlighting any risks that may have arisen to the Fibre Manager
- Ensure all post installation documents are completed and checked in accordance to the conditions of the project.
- Working knowledge of Straight-Line Diagrams, Fibre Allocation Sheets and ODF Mapping
- Understanding the limitations of blowing fibre and compatibility of fibre in subduct as well as fibre profiles
- Technical understanding of fibre optic networks
- Working at heights Experience/Qualifications
- Working experience of splicing, testing and blowing
- Experienced with FTTH/FTTP
- HSEQ Aware, NSWRA qualified
- Excellent contractor management skills
- Excellent communicator and influencing skills
- UK Drivers Licence and access to a vehicle essential
- GIS knowledge is desirable.
- Understanding of cost and value
- Understanding of programming relevant Fibre and Telecoms training to current standards
- Computer literacy
- An understanding of fibre networks to facilitate in Fibre fault finding and repair
- Experience of delivering multiple complex projects concurrently
- Experience with Fibre deployment using the BT PIA duct network with a view to recruit, train and manages PIA admin staff as the business demands grow
- OTDR Experience - EXFO, VIAVI, CMA NETTEST, ANRITSU, NOYES or similar
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Fibre Supervisor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.