|Location: Berkshire||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Emma Puddick||Job Published: 29 days ago|
Fibre Supervisor - Telecoms (FTTH/FTTP)
Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Looking for a new exciting opportunity where you can hit the ground running? We have the role for you...
We are now looking for a Fibre Supervisor to join where you'll be based around Berkshire working on numerous different telecom projects.
Key Duties for the Fibre Supervisor - Telecoms (FTTH / FTTP)
- Responsible for supervision of telecoms infrastructure installation
- Civils Works
- Splicing and testing
- Co-ordinating teams of both directly employed and subcontract labour, to ensure that operational and financial targets and deadlines are met and that the works and services are implemented in accordance with the contract requirements.
Key skills and Experience:
- Streetworks Supervisor
- City & Guilds or BTEC in fibre optic installation
- BT/Openreach PIA accreditation
- Knowledge of NRSWA legislation
- Competent in OTDR, CD & PMD testing and analysis
- Blown fibre network installation experience
- Working on live backhaul and metro networks
- As-Built verification and submission
- Read and interpret client network schematics
- Fault management and resolution
- Computer literate, Microsoft Excel & Word
- Supervisory experience
- Ability to use initiative and make critical decisions under pressure
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Understanding of cost and value
- Understanding of programming
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.