|Location: Ipswich||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Job Title: Fibre Supervisor - FTTH/FTTP
Fibre Supervisor for Fibre Supervisor:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Fibre Supervisor to join a large successful tier 1 contractor where you'll work alongside the client first hand.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to hit the ground running and work on exciting projects.
Key Duties for the Fibre Supervisor:
Responsible for supervision of telecoms infrastructure installation, including civils, cabling, splicing and testing.
Co-ordinating teams of both directly employed and subcontract labour, to ensure that operational and financial targets and deadlines are met.
Skills & Experience for the Fibre Supervisor:
- Streetworks Supervisor
- City & Guilds or BTEC in fibre optic installation
- BT/Openreach PIA accreditation
- Knowledge of NRSWA legislation
- Competent in OTDR, CD & PMD testing and analysis
- Blown fibre network installation experience
- Working on live backhaul and metro networks
- As-Built verification and submission
- Read and interpret client network schematics
- Fault management and resolution
- Computer literate, Microsoft Excel & Word
- Supervisory experience
- Ability to use initiative and make critical decisions under pressure
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Understanding of cost and value
- Understanding of programming
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.