|Location: Slough||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Emma Puddick||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Telecoms Supervisor - FTTH / FTTP
We have an excellent opportunity for a Telecoms Supervisor to come join an exciting expanding business with their new journey.
They are a well-respected business within the Highways, Construction and Electrical division who are looking for a Telecoms Supervisor to join them in Slough.
The successful Telecoms Supervisor will be responsible for Management of telecoms FTTP infrastructure installation, including; civils, trenching etc. Co-ordinating and working with directly employed supervising teams, planners and street works co-ordinators & project managers, to manage the works and ensure that operational programme, financial targets and deadlines are met and that the works and services are implemented in accordance with the contract requirements.
Key Duties for the Telecoms Supervisor role:
- Responsible for implementation, Maintenance and updates of Site Management Plan
- Managing subcontractors and overseeing the management of other supervisors that are managing the works
- Resolving operational problems and taking responsibility for the safe operational activities of direct and sub-contract labour.
- Responsible for management of sound commercial practices and procedures
- Holding meetings with subcontractors and agreeing programme, targets, etc
- Showing leadership amongst the team, by example
Key Skills for the Telecoms Supervisor position:
- Management Experience.
- Understanding the concepts of cost and value
- Understanding of programming and FTTP Network Build
- Demonstrates good leadership and communication skills
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.