|Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum + +Bonus , +Commission
|Sector: Life Sciences
|Contact: Simon Douthwaite
|Job Published: 20 days ago
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a fantastic IVD company?
Field Sales Executive
We are delighted to announce an expansion in the field based technical sales teams to accommodate a number of exciting new product lines, for an international market leader in innovative Microbiology diagnostics and instrumentation.
An international company founded in 1974, specialising in manufacturing and distributing laboratory equipment worldwide for use in microbiology and immunodiagnostics.
Having played a key role in the supply of diagnostic tests, kits, reagents and equipment for SARS-CoV-2 testing across the UK during the pandemic, including the development of the first UK specific variant testing kit, this company now offers one of the most comprehensive ranges at RT-PCR kits available and a huge variety of other kits and services.
In this role you will report to the UK Sales Manager and work closely with the team on all aspects of business development.
The position will be responsible for the development and performance of sales activities in the Territory (London, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Hertfordshire, Sussex, Buckinghamshire), introduce new products, maintain current business and seek new business opportunities.
In this role you will:
- Responsible for the performance and development of business in the assigned sales territory
- Achieving sales targets set by the Field Sales Manager
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed
- Provide timely and accurate competitive pricing on product competitors
- Create and conduct presentations for customer presentations
- Set examples, and lead by example, for the sales team in areas of personal character, commitment, organisational and selling skills, and work habits
- Attend regular training with the sales team to build confidence in the promotion of the products
- Attend appropriate sales exhibitions in the UK
We are looking for people who have:
- Scientific background with laboratory experience, degree qualification in Microbiology
- Experience working in a laboratory environment with hands-on technical skills in clinical microbiology
- Previous IVD sales experience is desirable; however, commercially astute clinical microbiologist will be considered
- The ability to manage multiple projects and customer relationships simultaneously
- Excellent communication, analytical and organisational skills
- Highly self-motivated and must have demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- £40,000 - £55,000 basic salary (dependent on experience)
- £15k bonus
- company car
- pension (5%)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
The company will invest in you and your ability to learn, pushing you to grow and expand in the role and the company.
If you are looking to join an exciting and innovative team and company, we would like to talk to you, or even if you have a friend or colleague of that mindset.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.