|Location: Kent||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Walmisley||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Field Engineer - £25,000 - £30,000
Do you enjoy working in the field? Are you a telecom expert with experience working with a range of PBX systems? Are you also confident installing and maintaining Gamma and other hosted VoIP? If yes to all then I have a great Field Engineer role open with a client of mine just outside of London. This is a great chance to be part of a company that have continued to be successful throughout the lockdown periods as they continue their growth.
Their client base is Nationwide so you must be willing to travel across England/Wales when required. Accommodation will be paid for by the company should you need overnight stay. The majority of travel however will be South East based. The standard week will require 37.5 hours but may include weekends on the odd occasion which will be covered in the Overtime policy.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Installation and maintenance of telephony systems and/or solutions per customer contract.
- Collation of customer requirements.
- To install and maintain telephone systems, call management, call recording applications, automated attendants, routers, hosted systems, structured cabling and network equipment that meets customer needs correctly first time.
- Updating customer during any customer visit.
- Site surveys and audits.
- Installation and maintenance of structured cabling per customer contract.
- Delivering bespoke customer systems and/or solutions training.
- Diagnostics and fault finding.
- Labelling installed kit.
- Installation and maintenance of networking equipment.
- Leaving customer equipment in a secure state.
- Provide customer with a security check list.
- Provide basic customer training for handsets and managing voice mails including changing passwords.
- Record Voice recordings for Auto Attendant if required.
- PBX/cabling/call recording accreditations/experience.
- Panasonic NS &NCP accreditation would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Gamma desirable but not essential.
- Educated to GCSE and A Level standard.
- Good understanding of networks.
- ITL desirable.
- Premier Choice - Job Description 3
- Physical requirements:
- Strength to lift heavy weights
- UK citizenship and work permit.
- Clean driving licence.
This is an opportunity for someone with the Field Engineer experience to further develop your career in a professional and forward thinking organisation.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.