|Location: Kent||Salary: £26000 - £30000 per annum + Vehicle Package|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Anthony Drewe|
Field Engineer / Telecoms Engineer
Field engineer and telecoms engineer needed for a leading telecoms company based in Kent. Our client is looking for an experienced and well-rounded Field Engineer / Telecoms Engineer to join their growing company. The role is field based and will involve travel around the South East with the majority of work focused in the Kent area.
The ideal candidate will take pride in their work, have an in-depth knowledge of using PBX / Cabling / Call knowledge of Panasonic NS, NCP and Gamma and have proven experience of working as a Field Engineer / Telecoms Engineer. If you have any of the above experience, we would love to hear from you.
* Salary: £26,000 to £30,000 per annum DOE
* Company vehicle plus fuel card
* Pension Plan
* Career progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Field Engineer / Telecoms Engineer will include:
* Installation and maintenance of telephony systems
* Installation and maintenance of structured cabling
* Installation and maintenance of networking equipment
* Diagnostics and faut finding
What experience you need to be successful Field Engineer / Telecoms Engineer:
* PBX/cabling/call recording accreditations
* Good understanding of networks
* Knowledge of Gamma desirable
* Panasonic NS & NCP accreditation would be an advantage
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Field Engineer / Telecoms Engineer to join an expanding telecoms company and progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.